Twitter RC Birmingham
Twitter Benedict XVI
- Sunday 19th April(B) Third Sunday of Easter • Luke 24:35-48 Jesus appears to the disciples after his death. They touch him and he feels real; they give him food and he eats it. As it was written, he has risen from the dead on the third day after the crucifixion. How awesome is the power and the […]
- Bishop asks, “is God calling fewer people" as he invites diocese to 'storm heaven' for vocations
- Cardinal Nichols: Erbil's displaced refugees 'need our help'
- Cardinal: Much more needs to be done to help refugees in Iraq
- Bishop Declan Lang: Delight at the Cremisan Valley Final Judgement
- Peace in Iraq and Syria the Focus of Pope's Easter Message