Twitter RC Birmingham
Twitter Benedict XVI
- Monday 28 JulyMatthew 13:31-35 The mustard seed is nature’s version of ‘good gifts in small parcels’. It was the smallest seed used by Palestinian farmers, yet, conditions permitting, could produce a tree over ten feet tall. The smallness, hiddenness and insignificance of the seed belied its power to produce fruit. Yeast is also rather like this. Although its presence is
- Bishop condemns militants' ultimatum to Christians and desecration of Holy Sites in Mosul, Iraq
- National Catholic Safeguarding Commission Annual Report
- Israel-Palestine: Einstein Revisited in Gaza!
- Pope Francis asks Catholics across Britain to protect and cherish life
- Cardinal Vincent Nichols on BBC Radio 2's 'Pause for Thought'
Google Maps of all the parishes in the diocese can be found at tinyurl.com/diocesemap