Twitter RC Birmingham
Twitter Benedict XVI
- Sunday 5 JulyMark 6:1-6 • Fourteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time (B) Today we break the sequence of readings from Matthew’s Gospel because it is a Sunday and our reading is from Mark. However, there is a deep connection with the Matthew text from yesterday in which we were introduced to the idea of Jesus as the bridegroom […]
- Catholic Church and International Organisation for Migration strengthen ties to combat human slavery
- Bishops hold a minute’s silence for victims of terrorism as Bishop of Nottingham is ordained
- The Pope commemorates the late Patriarch of Cilicia of the Armenians
- Pope Establishes new Secretariat for Communications
- France, Kuwait, Tunisia: Where next?
Google Maps of all the parishes in the diocese can be found here.