Twitter RC Birmingham
Twitter Benedict XVI
- Thursday 24 JulyMatthew 13:10-17 The disciples were baffled as to why the Lord spoke to the people in parables. They were stretched and challenged by this new teaching. Jesus’ teaching caused them to think, to use their minds – in this he was different from the religious teachers they were used to hearing! They were perplexed and confused. The originality and depth of Jesus
- Israel-Palestine: Einstein Revisited in Gaza!
- Pope Francis asks Catholics across Britain to protect and cherish life
- Cardinal Vincent Nichols on BBC Radio 2's 'Pause for Thought'
- Assisted Dying Bill: Faith Leaders’ Statement
- Women Bishops Statement from the Personal Ordinariate of Our Lady of Walsingham
Google Maps of all the parishes in the diocese can be found at tinyurl.com/diocesemap