Twitter RC Birmingham
Twitter Benedict XVI
- Tuesday 21st AprilEaster Weekday • Acts 7:51–8:1 The parallel between Stephen and Jesus that we noted in yesterday’s reflection continues even more strongly in our Acts reading today. At his own trial, Jesus had prophesied that people would see the Son of Man in glory, as Stephen now does. Like Jesus, Stephen accuses the Jewish authorities of […]
- Bishop Declan Lang on the atrocity committed against Ethiopian Christians in Libya
- Statement on the Mediterranean Migrant Deaths
- Bishop asks, “is God calling fewer people" as he invites diocese to 'storm heaven' for vocations
- Cardinal Nichols: Erbil's displaced refugees 'need our help'
- Cardinal: Much more needs to be done to help refugees in Iraq