Archdiocesan Trustees: Most Rev Bernard Longley, Rt Rev William Kenney, C.P., Rt Rev David McGough, Rt Rev Mgr Canon Timothy Menezes, Rt Rev Mgr Canon Patrick McKinney, Very Rev Canon Thomas Farrell, Very Rev Canon Patrick Browne, Very Rev Canon Fr John Carlyle, Rev Fr Jonathan Veasey, Sr Therese Browne, S.P., Mr Jim McManus, Ms. Helen Bardy
Twitter RC Birmingham
Twitter Benedict XVI
- Sunday 5 JulyMark 6:1-6 • Fourteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time (B) Today we break the sequence of readings from Matthew’s Gospel because it is a Sunday and our reading is from Mark. However, there is a deep connection with the Matthew text from yesterday in which we were introduced to the idea of Jesus as the bridegroom […]
- Catholic Church and International Organisation for Migration strengthen ties to combat human slavery
- Bishops hold a minute’s silence for victims of terrorism as Bishop of Nottingham is ordained
- The Pope commemorates the late Patriarch of Cilicia of the Armenians
- Pope Establishes new Secretariat for Communications
- France, Kuwait, Tunisia: Where next?
Google Maps of all the parishes in the diocese can be found here.