This charity provides much needed help for poor parishes which are unable to support themselves and for the founding of new parishes. The income is derived from an annual collection taken throughout the diocese and from donations. For further information, contact the Diocesan Treasurer.
Twitter RC Birmingham
Twitter Benedict XVI
- Monday 1 SeptemberLuke 4:16-30 Our Lord and Saviour is known to history as Jesus of Nazareth. In today’s Gospel reading we find the Lord back in his home town and, as an observant Jew, worshipping in the synagogue on the Sabbath. In the Sabbath service there were two readings, one from the Pentateuch (the first five books of the Bible) and one from the Prophets. Perhaps by pr
- Bishop Declan Lang signs letter on Religious Freedom in Iraq
- Tilbury container death: Mass held for ferry crew
- Minorities in the MENA: new realities or old memories?
- Statement on Shipping Container death at Tilbury Docks
- Bishop of the Forces calls for an end to the persecution of Christians and all minority groups in Iraq
Google Maps of all the parishes in the diocese can be found at tinyurl.com/diocesemap